Plants play a vital role to maintain the fresh air and positivity.
Vastu shastra supports the presence of plants in indoor and outdoor of the residence.
One of my friend who is staying in China asked me once,
“we live in an enclosed, cell-like houses which are fully air-conditioned. What Can I do to balance the energies of my house? How can I use vastu remedies in my house? As my skin is dry and allergic, my husband should also feel fit and fine in our new house. We all are getting urbanized, staying in enclosed apartments where tiny balconies are the only source of open space in the house.”
For such queries, it is suggested that Money Plant in the house brings wealth and good luck.
Further, a variety of tulsi or basil gives positive vibes to the house and helps in healing. It works miraculously.
Herbs and shrubs can be placed in the North, the East and the North East directions.
Champak, Morag and Parijat should not be planted in South-West, North-West or East directions.
- Creeper should not be there on the house walls.
- Bonsai plants should not be kept inside the house. They can harm the owner and his children.
- As far as possible, cotton, tamarind, Imli and gum plants should not be planted in the house.
- Bargad and Peepal like trees which extract milk are also nor considered good. They cause pain those living in the house.
- Thorny plants like Cactus should be avoided because they provide negative energy. They can cause problems related to lungs and kidneys. However Asoka trees planted between the Cactus plants considerably reduce the effects of Cactus. Asoka tree can also be kept inside the house in ‘bonsai form’.
- Planting of dwarf plants in the garden brings quarrel in the house.
- Chandan brings prosperity, happiness and longetivity.